[Debian-med-packaging] maude new version and standard outdated

Ben Tris benattris at gezapig.nl
Fri Apr 17 00:58:02 BST 2020

Hello Andreas,

Glad to hear.
That reminds me. If it is helpfull I can notice about warnings like these
(Or what would be helpfull to notice about looking at the tracker?):

I noticed some packages that has this test warning: a new source-only
upload is needed to allow migration
like this: https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/q2templates

These two together contain all high warnings for (shorten) debci
appstream build binary
https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/sofa-framework
https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/pbgenomicconsensus

Very rare: high standards and (low) translations:
https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/qcumber

Sorted out high warnings: debci appstream build binary and test with
warnings.
Also sorted out last news from 2020, 2019, 2018-older.
Probably less interesting sorted out: new commits, version VCS newer,
VCS not up to date,  Failed analyze VCS
This is what I use for https://www.gezapig.nl/covid.html (more for
people comming from FSD)
Last news 2020: gone, new, recent (source) update, new upstream, old
upstream, autoremove

Nice Day,