[Debian-med-packaging] biosig4c++ packaging in debian

Alois Schlögl alois.schloegl at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 16:56:23 BST 2020

Dear Andreas,

dear debian-med-packaging team,

Would yoou please check whether the Biosig package 2.0.6 can be uploaded
to unstable ?

It builds now for me, and the biosig packages, including octave-biosig,
seem to work now. There are no known regressions.

"Biosig for Octave and Matlab" is now also included in "octave-biosig",
and that means biosig4c++ and biosig4octmat are now merged in a single
source package. Therefore, I suggest to rename the source package from
biosig4c++ to biosig.

Cheers,

   Alois