[Debian-med-packaging] nifti2dicom now in Debian Med team

Andreas Tille andreas at fam-tille.de
Thu Aug 27 07:04:03 BST 2020

Hi Daniele,

in one of our last video meetings you joined and mentioned that you are
maintaining nifti2dicom.  I'm currently in the process of taking over
packages "with issues" from NeuroDebian team into Debian Med team
maintenance since there are effectively more eyes watching on the
packages here.  The "issue" in nifti2dicom was that Vcs URLs were
pointing to Alioth.  So I took the freedom to move the package, refresh
it via `routine-update -f` to latest packaging standards and did a team
upload.  I've also added you to the Debian Med team to enable you
continuing the maintenance.

Welcome in our team and thanks for joining the meeting