[Debian-med-packaging] python-deeptools_3.3.1-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Thorsten Alteholz debian at alteholz.de
Sun Jan 19 18:04:54 GMT 2020

Hi Steffen,

On Wed, 15 Jan 2020, Steffen Möller wrote:
> I had singled-out CSSes and uploaded them as packages on their own in
> the past.

nevertheless, this sounds like a good solution.

> https://ftp-master.debian.org/new/libjs-scribl_1.1.4-1.html. I want to
> stop doing that if you allow unless required for the functionality of
> the package.

*shrug* as a maintainer you need to decide on your own whether parts of
the source belong to a separate binary package, a completely separate
package, can be put into another binary package or is not needed at all.
I am afraid there is no simple rule for everything. As long as you don't
forget the copyright/license information, I am fine with your decision.

   Thorsten