[Debian-med-packaging] pll-modules_0.0+git20170809.d6cc565-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Andreas Tille andreas at fam-tille.de
Wed Jul 22 07:52:09 BST 2020

Hi Thorsten,

On Tue, Jul 21, 2020 at 10:00:09PM +0000, Thorsten Alteholz wrote:
> I wonder whether you are really the copyright holder of debian/missing-sources/*

IMHO scientific data are not really copyrightable.  Thus consequently
there should be a paragraph

Files: debian/missing-sources/testdata
Copyright: none

and the source (download location, scientific paper, etc.) should
be mentioned.  I'm also not sure how to specify the mandatory License
field.

I have a general question:  Wouldn't it be a good idea to keep the WNPP
bug in CC in case of rejects?  I'm doing this hereby manually since I
frequently was wondering why some package is WNPPed for some time but
not uploaded.  Seeking for rejects becomes more and more hard since I
have the feeling search engines stopped indexing Debian lists - at least
its not reliable to find something.  If the WNPP bug would be in CC
this would be very convenient.