[Debian-med-packaging] CAMP retired, now: Ponder

Flavien BRIDAULT flavien.bridault at ircad.fr
Fri Mar 27 08:25:06 GMT 2020

Hi Andreas,

Yes we are aware of it and that's why we forked camp more almost two
years ago. We discussed directly the original maintainers from Tegesoft
and they allowed us to maintain camp as an alternative to ponder. They
even mention that on their original repo
https://github.com/tegesoft/camp (even if they point to our historic
fork on fw4spl-org).

Whatever, still, we consider to switch to ponder at some point because
it is way more active and modern than camp. We did not have time to work
on that but with the lockdown, maybe it's a good time to think about it. :)

Please tell me if you think this is a priority for Debian.

Cheers,