[Debian-med-packaging] [RFS] libzeep 5.0.1

Maarten L. Hekkelman maarten at hekkelman.com
Tue Nov 10 11:49:28 GMT 2020

Hi Andreas,

Op 10-11-2020 om 11:48 schreef Andreas Tille:
> Please close all bugs that need to be closed.

I can close #973526, that one should be fixed with the new testing code.
Committed that in the changelog, and I even pushed it.

Bug #974074 is in fact a bug in MRS, should I close that one in libzeep?

Bug #946276 comes with a patch for docbook-website. So I guess
docbook-website should be fixed, not libzeep, right? Should I close that
bug as well? Besides, this bug dates from 2019 and so it is a bug filed
against libzeep version 3.

regards, -maarten