[Debian-med-packaging] Released sambamba 0.8.0

Pjotr Prins pjotr.public44 at thebird.nl
Thu Jan 14 07:54:22 GMT 2021

Thanks Andreas, I will upstream.

I also fixed gemma (make), vcflib (cmake) and freebayes (meson) builds
and made new releases.

We are also publishing bio-vcf soon, and it would be good to have that
in Debian. The last is a Ruby gem with no dependencies. Efraim
and I can support updating these tools so they are easy for you to
incorporate. They have GNU guix packages because that is my
development environment.

https://github.com/vcflib/bio-vcf

Pj.