[Debian-med-packaging] biosig 2.1.2 - two bug fixes added

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Tue Jan 26 20:00:14 GMT 2021

Dear Alois,

On Tue, Jan 26, 2021 at 05:24:08PM +0100, Alois Schlögl wrote:
> Attached are the two patches that should go in.

I've added the patches to quilt - your simply need to put them into
debian/patches and add the names to debian/patches/series.  The patches
will be applied by

    quilt push

> I guess I should get myself familiar with quilt, but it takes more time than
> I've available right now.
>
> Feel free to add these patches to the current release.

I'd like to shortly describe my status in the Debian Med project.  I'm
working on an institute with a focus on microbiology and epidemiology
(Robert Koch Institute).  My focus is on packages covering this field.
Over several years I somehow accumulated lots of packages on my desk
that were started by other maintainers who somehow vanished.  You know
that also biosig is not listing my name as Uploader neither it is on
my main field of interest.  In short I really need your cooperation
in finalising this package since I need to keep for heaps of RC bugs
affecting several other packages.  Alternatively please convince Yaroslav
or Michael to have a look.  I can sponsor *ready to upload* packages,
but not more, sorry.