[Debian-med-packaging] biosig 2.1.2 - two bug fixes added

Alois Schlögl alois.schloegl at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 14:53:07 GMT 2021

Dear Andreas,

thanks for the clarification, I'll try to keep this in mind,
and reduce the workload for you as much as possible.

Obviously, there are many thinks I do not know about debian
package management, and I appreciate your support.

I've fixed the broken patch and added a changelog entry. The status is that
when I try to test this and run
     debuild -us -uc

it seems to build the debian packages but fails at the end when running

dpkg-genbuildinfo
dpkg-genbuildinfo: error: cannot fstat file ../biosig_2.1.2-3.dsc: No
such file or directory
dpkg-buildpackage: error: dpkg-genbuildinfo subprocess returned exit
status 25
debuild: fatal error at line 1182:
dpkg-buildpackage -us -uc -ui failed

Can Yaroslav or you point me into the direction how to address this ?

Cheers,
   Alois