[Debian-med-packaging] Status of legacy-api-wrap

Robbi Nespu robbinespu at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 06:42:09 BST 2021

Hello Diane

On 3/24/21 1:14 AM, Diane Trout wrote:
> On Tue, 2021-03-23 at 09:59 +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:
>> Dear Diane,
>>
>> you responded to Robby that you would upload legacy-api-wrap to new
>> fullfill the dependency of scanpy where Robby is working on.  I have
>> not
>> seen legacy-api-wrap in new yet.  Does this mean you did not found
>> the
>> time to upload or was it rejected meanwhile?  Please let me know if
>> you need some help (besides the small typo fix in d/copyright which I
>> did when building locally to get scanpy building).
>

> I'm sorry it looks like I forgot to include the source and it got
> rejected.
>
> I merged your fix and tried again.
>
> Diane

I trying to fix issue on scanpy package and legacy-api-wrap still
unavailable and make CI always failured. I not sure what the new status
of legacy-api-wrap package at the moment.

Just hoping it will available soon and I can just use salsa CI to
execute scanpy test.

personally, my local computer disk i/o are not good enough during test
execution, salsa CI is my best alternative right now

--
Email : Robbi Nespu <robbinespu AT SPAMFREE gmail DOT com>
PGP fingerprint : D311 B5FF EEE6 0BE8 9C91 FA9E 0C81 FA30 3B3A 80BA