[Debian-med-packaging] Status of legacy-api-wrap

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Wed Mar 31 10:13:59 BST 2021

Hi Robbi

On Wed, Mar 31, 2021 at 01:42:09PM +0800, Robbi Nespu wrote:

> I trying to fix issue on scanpy package and legacy-api-wrap still
> unavailable and make CI always failured. I not sure what the new status of
> legacy-api-wrap package at the moment.
>
> Just hoping it will available soon and I can just use salsa CI to execute
> scanpy test.

Diane can not do anything about this since the package is since one week
in the new queue[1].  For the maintainer this means waiting patiently
until ftpmaster has time to check and process the package.  We usually
give some information if a package might help fixing some RC bug or so.
But this is not the case here and so we should not stress test the
patience of ftpmaster.

> personally, my local computer disk i/o are not good enough during test
> execution, salsa CI is my best alternative right now

I understand that this is not optimal for your work but it is hard
to help currently.

Kind regards and thanks in any case for your work on scanpy

    Andreas.

[1] https://ftp-master.debian.org/new.html