[Debian-med-packaging] python-pangolearn_2022-02-02+dfsg-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Thorsten Alteholz debian at alteholz.de
Thu Dec 22 18:28:54 GMT 2022

Hi Andreas,

On 21.12.22 20:25, Andreas Tille wrote:
> Am Wed, Dec 21, 2022 at 07:00:10PM +0000 schrieb Thorsten Alteholz:
>> shouldn't be that license better GPL-3.0 only?
> I admit I have no idea what in
>
>      This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
>      it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
>      the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
>      (at your option) any later version.
>
> makes you believe that this should be better GPL-3.0

I did a grep for "either version 3" over all files and just found this
term in the standard example of how to apply the GPL to some software. A
few lines above it clearly says "END OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS".

So I have to an answer with a question: What makes you believe that this
term is part of the license of this software?

    Thorsten