[Debian-med-packaging] ubpm_1.9.0+20230923-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Steven Robbins steve at sumost.ca
Thu Oct 26 04:23:17 BST 2023

On Monday, October 23, 2023 1:00:09 P.M. CDT Thorsten Alteholz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> please ask upstream to add all licenses of embedded stuff like
> ./sources/plugins/shared/hidapi

Could you expand on this request?  Each file notes "At the discretion of the
user of this library,  this software may be licensed under the terms of the
GNU General Public License v3, a BSD-Style license, ..."  The debian/copyright
specifies GPL-3:

    Files: sources/plugins/shared/hidapi/*
    Copyright: 2022, 2023 libusb/hidapi Team
    License: GPL-3

What are you asking to be added?

> As upstream didn't wrote the PDFs, please
> add their licenses as well. I doubt that Debian is allowed to distribute
> them but I am open to conviction.

Sorry, that is a clear miss on my part.  I will clarify the license or remove
these before re-uploading.

Best,
-Steve