[Debian-med-packaging] [MoM] Re: ctk_2026.08.06-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Fernando Hueso González fernando.hueso at uv.es
Fri Aug 28 15:30:22 BST 2026


Thanks Mechtilde for the review, below some replies.
> you nmentioned that
>
> Libs/Core/ctkBinaryFileDescriptor.cpp and
> Libs/Core/ctkBinaryFileDescriptor.h
>
> are under Apache-2.0 *or* 3D-Slicer-1.0 license.
> Please discuss it with upstream how they can fix the license problem.
I have contacted upstream to check.
> For the file
> Files: Libs/CommandLineModules/Documentation/xs3p.xsl
> you mentioned it under a DSTC license. The text you show in d/copyright is n't the license text itself.it only descries how you can find the right license.
> Please improve this statement.
I've fixed this here 
https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/ctk/-/merge_requests/3/diffs
> For the license Paraview-1.2 you show only a link to an external license statement.

Here, I am confused. The license is pasted already in the 
debian/copyright file, below the mentioned link, (Which is basically 
BSD-3.). Maybe it's formatted incorrectly? If I enter the mentioned link 
(https://www.paraview.org/license/) it looks as if it matches with 
what's in debian/copyright.


Thanks and regards!

Fernando.




More information about the Debian-med-packaging mailing list