[Debian-med-packaging] Bug#1083564: psychopy: (build-)depends on deprecated module python3-pkg-resources

Yaroslav Halchenko yoh at debian.org
Mon Sep 14 15:27:36 BST 2026


Hi Andreas and Alexandre,

I can try to help - I just need to float up a bit above current
monday flood of todos... hopefully wed. Any particular cut/paste of
outputs/pointers would be welcome, otherwise I will try to go from git.  

I do not mind removing but I will be sad if Andreas had invested
time already, so would be a waste of HI (human intelligence) tokens ;),
so we can make a push to avoid that! ;)

Cheers,

On Fri, 11 Sep 2026, Andreas Tille wrote:

> Hi Alexandre,

> Am Thu, Sep 10, 2026 at 04:59:04PM +0200 schrieb Alexandre Detiste:
> > Should psychopy be removed from unstable ?

> The package builds in Git.  There are some issues when calling the
> executable.  Yaroslav, can you help?

> > Updating to a new release seems a lot of work

> IMHO most of the work is actually done.  I somehow dropped the ball when
> checking other RC bugs.  But I have the gut feeling we are nearly there. 

> Thank you for the ping anyway
>    Andreas.
-- 
Yaroslav O. Halchenko
Center for Open Neuroscience     http://centerforopenneuroscience.org
Dartmouth College, 419 Moore Hall, Hinman Box 6207, Hanover, NH 03755
WWW:   http://www.linkedin.com/in/yarik        

-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: signature.asc
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 833 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://alioth-lists.debian.net/pipermail/debian-med-packaging/attachments/20260914/dfe32950/attachment.sig>


More information about the Debian-med-packaging mailing list