[Debian-med-packaging] Bug#1083564: psychopy: (build-)depends on deprecated module python3-pkg-resources

Yaroslav Halchenko yarikoptic at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 15:40:59 BST 2026


Hi Andreas and Alexandre,

NB recending via gmail for Alexandre...

I can try to help - I just need to float up a bit above current
monday flood of todos... hopefully wed. Any particular cut/paste of
outputs/pointers would be welcome, otherwise I will try to go from git.  

I do not mind removing but I will be sad if Andreas had invested
time already, so would be a waste of HI (human intelligence) tokens ;),
so we can make a push to avoid that! ;)

Cheers,
-- 
Yaroslav O. Halchenko
Center for Open Neuroscience     http://centerforopenneuroscience.org
Dartmouth College, 419 Moore Hall, Hinman Box 6207, Hanover, NH 03755
WWW:   http://www.linkedin.com/in/yarik        

-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: signature.asc
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 833 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://alioth-lists.debian.net/pipermail/debian-med-packaging/attachments/20260914/e9549495/attachment.sig>


More information about the Debian-med-packaging mailing list