[Debian-on-mobile-maintainers] Hi & interested in team

Diane Trout diane at ghic.org
Sat Apr 16 04:29:10 BST 2022

Hi,

I have a pinephone flashed with Mobian and would like contribute more
to mobile debian.

I'm a Debian Developer and have currently been mostly working in python
& debian-med teams though used to do more for KDE.

I had some trouble with the flatpak version of gnome decoder and so
packaged it, and thought a debian package of flatseal might be good and
worked out packaging for it too.

I've tried to update gnome-authenticator but am still stuck getting it
to build.

Also I think gnome-authenticator probalby should move out of the Debian
team and probably over here (or maybe the gnome team) since upstream
moved from Python to rust.

Diane