[Debian-pan-maintainers] mccode_0.0~git20231013163107.09cdb09+ds3-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Thorsten Alteholz ftpmaster at ftp-master.debian.org
Fri Jan 5 14:10:10 GMT 2024

Hi Roland,

please also mention at least
 Peter Willendrup
 the GPL-3 license of tools/Legacy-Perl/lib/tools/matlab/*
in your debian/copyright.
As other files in tools/Legacy-Perl/* are licensed under GPL-2-only, I don't think that they are mixable with the GPL-3 parts from lib/*
This line in a README.md:
 Have someone with a CATIA license convert the input to STL format
does not sound like STL-OFF.png is compatible with DFSG, so please remove it from the source tarball.

I didn't look at the complete package, so there might be other issues. Please recheck.

Thanks!
 Thorsten

===

Please feel free to respond to this email if you don't understand why
your files were rejected, or if you upload new files which address our
concerns.