[Debian-pan-maintainers] Fwd: mccode_0.0~git20240719135548.728fd5e+ds5-1_multi.changes ACCEPTED into unstable

FARHI Emmanuel emmanuel.farhi at synchrotron-soleil.fr
Sat Jul 20 08:47:00 BST 2024

----- Mail transféré -----
De: "FARHI Emmanuel" <emmanuel.farhi at synchrotron-soleil.fr>
À: "Roland Mas" <lolando at debian.org>
Cc: "Picca Frédéric-Emmanuel" <picca at debian.org>, "Peter Kjær Willendrup" <pkwi at fysik.dtu.dk>
Envoyé: Samedi 20 Juillet 2024 09:44:04
Objet: Re: [Debian-pan-maintainers] mccode_0.0~git20240719135548.728fd5e+ds5-1_multi.changes ACCEPTED into unstable

Hi Roland,

As the Debian build is prepared in a chroot with a rather deep path, the absolute links which are generated in the documentation do not seem, in the current version, to point to the proper /usr/share/ location.

Indeed, the absolute location of the .comp and .instr files is used to determine each generated .html file location and their links appearing master html catalog file.

So what we get at package build is html files properly written where they should go, but the actual links to them in the master mcdoc.html catalog do mention the absolute build path (that ends with /usr/share/...).

I guess an adaption of the mcdoc/mxdoc script could fix this.

Emmanuel.