[Debian-pan-maintainers] packaging procedure

Sergi Blanch-Torné sergi at calcurco.cat
Sat Oct 24 18:17:42 BST 2015

The machine from where I did it is not alive anymore. But I have some
backup. The issue I'm facing now is the public key to access the
repository. I've updated the pubkeys in alioth, but it still rejects me.

Where I've to mention the keys for git.debian.org?

I'll try to finish the task this weekend, but I doesn't work I'll commit
what I have to, at least, help you to finish it, enough time before the
workshop. I hope I'll help more than disturb.

/Sergi.