[Debian-pan-maintainers] ufo-core 0.9.0

Sergi Blanch-Torné sergi at calcurco.cat
Tue Jan 5 07:53:52 GMT 2016

Hi Fred,

I've committed "something". Just until before the 'gbp buildpackage'.
But then a new clone doesn't reproduce the issue I've been facing, and
now says: "gbp:error: upstream/0.9.0 is not a valid treeish".

I'm sorry it looks that I dirtied the repository, just what I've wanted
to avoid to "push" only something useful.

/Sergi.