[Debian-pan-maintainers] Packaging pytango 9.2.0

PICCA Frederic-Emmanuel frederic-emmanuel.picca at synchrotron-soleil.fr
Tue Jan 31 17:20:31 GMT 2017

Hello,

I forgot to push the last 9.2.0-2 version in the repository.

So I merged it with your version. (You can pull  in order to sync)

You should not forgot to push also your tags. The upstream tags of 9.2.1 is missing.

Cheers

Then I think that it will be ok for me.
Maybe we should package this in an experimental branch instead of the master one.*
In order to have the master brach equivalent to the unstable distribution.

It is up to you.

If you want to migrate to the experimental branch you should also configure the gbp.conf file in the branch ;)

Cheers

Fred