[Debian-pan-maintainers] packaging

Roland Mas lolando at debian.org
Sun Jul 30 16:47:37 BST 2023

Le 24/07/2023 à 20:41, FARHI Emmanuel a écrit :
> Dans le même style, PyHST2 est maintenant en version 2023, et on a la 2020c dans Debian. L'upstream se construit sans problème avec une mise a jour du code dans le git salsa.

I've started updating pyhst2 to a current upstream Git snapshot, but it
fails to build in unstable.
https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=1036680 seems to
indicate that the problem isn't restricted to the current code.

(Also, I'm not allowed to push my work to science-team/pyhst2.git as the
debian/master branch is protected; I pushed to a temporary "lolando"
branch for now)

Roland.