[Debian-pan-maintainers] État des lieux mi-juin 2023

FARHI Emmanuel emmanuel.farhi at synchrotron-soleil.fr
Wed Aug 2 10:59:24 BST 2023

Hello Roland,

thanks for all these updates and news.

You are right, Quasar relies on orange3, spectroscopy and infrared python packages.

https://github.com/Quasars/orange-spectroscopy

and the setup.py shows:
    'orange3 add-on',
    'spectroscopy',
    'infrared'

Let's see how things are integrated into experimental/unstable, so that we can test if all is in place.

Emmanuel.