What's about scilab ?

Sylvestre Ledru sylvestre.ledru at inria.fr
Mon Oct 13 15:17:50 UTC 2008

Le lundi 13 octobre 2008 à 17:12 +0200, Michel FACERIAS a écrit :
> Hi !
>
> Scilab version in lenny is actually 4.x.x.
>
> A new version exist (now 5.0.2) with a newer graphic interface.
>
> Could'you hive me some informations about deb file for this new version.
The package mandatory files are OK and are available in the
Debian-Science repository here:
svn://svn.debian.org/svn/debian-science/packages/scilab/trunk/

However, I didn't uploaded it because some dependencies are not yet
available in Debian (for the documentation build process).
See bugs: #490749 #490544 & #494041

Sylvestre
PS: Your signature is a bit exaggerated ;)