Request to join team

Andreas Tille tillea at rki.de
Wed Apr 15 20:04:12 UTC 2009

On Wed, 15 Apr 2009, أحمد المحمودي wrote:

>  Another thing, I have been working on a package for an RFC 2229
>  compliant modular dictionary server called dico (WNPP bug #522368),
>  does that fit under the linguistics packages ?

I'm a bit unsure about this.  I started this task with wordnet which
is a bit more than just a dictionary.  While dictionaries are
perfectly useful for a scientific work I do not think that it as
real relevance for linguistic.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

On the other hand we might consider some science-misc / science-tools /
science-whatever metapackage which contains stuff like dictionaries and
perhaps other useful things.  Any suggestions?

Kind regards

           Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de