Comments regarding opencascade_6.3.0.dfsg.1-1_amd64.changes

Adam C Powell IV hazelsct at debian.org
Wed Jan 14 13:13:20 UTC 2009

On Sun, 2009-01-11 at 20:36 +0000, Mark Hymers wrote:
> On Tue, 06, Jan, 2009 at 04:53:01PM -0500, Adam C Powell IV spoke thus..
> > Just curious, did you receive this email?  Was it helpful?  Do you need
> > more information?
> >
> > I'm also curious about the meaning of "top level" in the original
> > message.
>
> I've found the root cause of this one at least.  For some reason `mc`,
> the tool we use for doing NEW processing was showing all the files
> both in the tree and as if they were at the root of the tar file which
> is very odd.  The files concerned appear to be scattered throughout the
> tarball - sorry about that.
>
> > I look forward to your decision.
>
> I'll try and take another look asap.

Thanks.  I didn't mean to rush you, particularly with lenny release
pressure hanging over you.  But I was concerned that your prior email
had a somewhat urgent tone but didn't see a reply, and thought my
message might not have reached you.

Glad to hear it's in the queue.

Cheers,
-Adam

Engineering consulting with open source tools
http://www.opennovation.com/