Comments regarding opencascade_6.3.0.dfsg.1-1_amd64.changes

Mark Hymers mhy at debian.org
Sun Jan 11 20:36:05 UTC 2009

On Tue, 06, Jan, 2009 at 04:53:01PM -0500, Adam C Powell IV spoke thus..
> Just curious, did you receive this email?  Was it helpful?  Do you need
> more information?
>
> I'm also curious about the meaning of "top level" in the original
> message.

I've found the root cause of this one at least.  For some reason `mc`,
the tool we use for doing NEW processing was showing all the files
both in the tree and as if they were at the root of the tar file which
is very odd.  The files concerned appear to be scattered throughout the
tarball - sorry about that.

> I look forward to your decision.

I'll try and take another look asap.

Mark

--
Mark Hymers <mhy at debian dot org>

"++?????++ Out of Cheese Error. Redo From Start."
     Interesting Times, Terry Pratchett