RFS: tkgate (updated package)

أحمد المحمودي aelmahmoudy at users.sourceforge.net
Fri May 1 05:41:03 UTC 2009

Hello,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 2.0~b8-1
of my package "tkgate".

It builds these binary packages:
tkgate     - Tcl/Tk based digital circuit editor and simulator
tkgate-data - Tcl/Tk based digital circuit editor and simulator - data files
tkgate-doc - Tcl/Tk based digital circuit editor and simulator - documentation

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/t/tkgate/tkgate_2.0~b8-1.dsc

 Kind regards
  Ahmed El-Mahmoudy

--