binNMUs for switch in MPI implementations (mpi-defaults)

Manuel Prinz manuel at debian.org
Wed Mar 3 14:21:15 UTC 2010

Hi Marc!

Am Montag, den 01.03.2010, 09:57 +0100 schrieb Marc 'HE' Brockschmidt:
> Sorry for the long delay. […] Therefore, we would like you
> to wait a bit more, until we are done with hdf5.

No problem! Sorry for being impatient! Waiting for the hdf5 transition
to finish is of course fine. We just need to know that we have to wait,
and we do now. ;)

> If you could file a bug against release.debian.org to track the
> transition [reportbug release.debian.org can guide you through the
> process], detailing which packages would be affected and what packages
> would need source changes, this would help a bit and ensure that we
> don't forget this transition.

I will do so. Is this the best way to get in touch with the release team
with respect to binNMUs/transitions? I was not aware of that, so sorry
if contacting d-r directly was suboptimal.

> Thanks for your work,

Thank you, too!

Best regards,
Manuel