[SCM] C++ bindings for GtkDatabox branch, debian, updated. upstream/0.9.2-9-gbd44650

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Wed Aug 1 13:45:07 UTC 2012

On Wed, Aug 01, 2012 at 02:16:50PM +0200, Daniele E. Domenichelli wrote:
> To ease backporting you can additionally do this:
>
>     Use debhelper compatility level 7 or lower.
>
> So I'd rather change back compatibility level to 7, is that ok for you?

Do you personally intend to backport and if yes to what system?
Did you checked the debherlper version on these target systems?
IMHO the hint is a bit aged since latest Ubuntu LTS has dh 9.

I for myself go with compat level + debhelper 9 but I will not mind if
you would decide otherwise because you have good reasons to do so.

Kind regards

     Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de