problem with cctbx

PICCA Frédéric-Emmanuel frederic-emmanuel.picca at synchrotron-soleil.fr
Sun Aug 5 13:12:12 UTC 2012

Hello,

i just added the pristine-tar to clipper.

now it seems that the build process of clipper produce some missing symbols from mmdb ?
So I need to figure it out why theses symbols are missing.
Maybe this is a problem in the configure script of clipper or maybe it is a problem introduce by the multi-archification of mmdb...

If something else is missing do not hesitate to ask.

Cheers

Frederic

Ps: I tried to use uscan for the repack but it does not work for now.
Indeed I saw that a new version of cctbx is already available :)).
It would be a nice test for your gbp-pq rebase skills :)).