problem with cctbx

Radostan Riedel raybuntu at googlemail.com
Sun Aug 5 14:26:21 UTC 2012

On Sun, 05. Aug 14:11, Frédéric-Emmanuel Picca wrote:
> Re-Hello
>
> I saw that you added links files. Can you explain why ?
I want to get rid of the lintian warning in libscitbx-boost-python0
were the soname is not representing the package name. Problem is that the files
are called:

libscitbx_boost_python-py*.so*

I didn't want to overwrite the lintian warning and I oriented myself at the
libboost-python-dev package were:

/usr/lib/libboost_python.so -> libboost_python-py27.so

Is that correct or should I remove it? Plan is to link debians default python
version so developers can do a -llibscitbx_boost_python.