problem with cctbx

PICCA Frédéric-Emmanuel frederic-emmanuel.picca at synchrotron-soleil.fr
Sun Aug 5 15:13:45 UTC 2012

> OK I'll update the *-dev.install to not install *.a files then.

thanks

> I need to study libann first. I don't know if this is even possible to realize.
> I mean yes you could do it like cctbx: Just autogenerate the code from the
> existing to use a different namespace with that constant changed and have twice
> as much symbols but I don't know if thats elegant.

yes this is ugly, but are they using this new namespace somewhere else in their libraries.
spotfinder ?. If this is the case this will be an huge task to propose an acceptable patch for upsteam.
I am looking for self_include in the rest of the code.
Using the default libann whould be the right thinks to do, but for now the static way seems to be the only sustainable solution.

Cheers

Fred