[petsc-users] command line handling in PETSC 3.2, a simple fix for Wheezy?

Anton Gladky gladk at debian.org
Fri Apr 26 19:23:57 UTC 2013

Hi Alexei and Jed,

thanks for triaging and fixing that. I have committed the fix into
package git-repo [1], but it will unlikely be approved by Release-Team,
as it is not a critical. We can try to upload the fix into the backports
after the Wheezy will be released.

One of our team-members has done work on packaging 3.3-version, so that
will probably be soon uploaded as well.

Best regards,

Anton

[1]