Call For paper

editorialboard at ellistmedia.com editorialboard at ellistmedia.com
Fri Aug 2 10:06:42 UTC 2013

Dear Colleague,

The Open Research Network Journals ORNJ is currently accepting
manuscripts for publication. ORNJ  publishes high-quality solicited
and unsolicited articles, in all areas of Medical Sciences, Biological
Sciences, Social Sciences, Agricultural Sciences, Physical Sciences,
Engineering, Arts & Education and Legal Studies. All articles
published in ORNJ will be peer-reviewed.

Our objective is to inform authors of the decision on their manuscript
within two weeks of submission. Following acceptance, a paper will
normally be published in the next available issue.

Call for papers

One key request of researchers across the world is open access to
research publications. The Open Research Network Journals ORNJ is
fully committed to providing free access to all articles as soon as
they are published. We ask you to support this initiative by
publishing your papers in these journals.

Instruction for author and other details are available on our website
www.openresearchnetwork.org/journals. Prospective authors should send
their manuscript(s) to journals at openresearchnetwork.org and also copy
openresearchjournals at gmail.com

Best regards,