Comments from ftpmaster regarding spdep Debian package

Roger Bivand Roger.Bivand at nhh.no
Thu Jul 31 16:42:06 UTC 2014

Hi Andreas,

Given surveillance rather than my (wrong) guess, I'm willing to do what I
can - I agree that actual use in epidemiology is worth facilitating.
Should the soigraph issue prove problematic, I'll look at a work-around.

What is the r-cran-maptools issue - I'm also the maintainer of that
package? I'm not aware of what might be non-free there; maybe the data
files for examples and testing? Nobody has asked me about that.

Best wishes,

Roger

--
Roger Bivand