[sponsor needed] libccd - Library for collision detection between convex shapes

Jose Luis Rivero jrivero at osrfoundation.org
Fri Mar 14 14:11:44 UTC 2014

On 03/13/2014 08:17 PM, PICCA Frederic-Emmanuel wrote:
> Hello,
>
> what is the advantage compare to bullet [1].

I can not answer to this directly but I've forwarded your question to
our physics team at the OSRF and will let you know as soon as I have the
details.

> Did they plan to add algorithms for concave shapes ?

Sorry, I don't know the plans for libccd future development, probably
the best option would be ask Daniel directly.

Regards,

--
Jose Luis Rivero <jrivero at osrfoundation.org>