limereg_1.3.1-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Roelof Berg rberg at berg-solutions.de
Wed Apr 15 22:06:14 UTC 2015

Hello,

I fixed below mentioned issue in:
ssh://rberg-guest@git.debian.org/git/debian-science/packages/limereg.git

Though I read a lot of documents about Debian packaging, the last weeks,
I haven't understood yet how sourcecode goes from the above mentioned
repo into the debian blend. I read so much in so short time (Debian
workflow, autotools, etc.), that I'm kind of overflowed, sorry, I have
to ask some questions again.

a) Is there anything I have to do now besides pushing to the repo ? Or
do I just have to wait for some kind of automated build cycle?
b) Can I dry-run the things that lead to rejecting my packet ? (I did
git-buildpackage incl. lintian, dpkg-c ... but that seems not to be the
whole story).

Thanks,
Roelof