limereg_1.3.1-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Thu Apr 16 06:47:03 UTC 2015

Hi Roelof,

On Thu, Apr 16, 2015 at 12:06:14AM +0200, Roelof Berg wrote:

> I fixed below mentioned issue in: ssh://rberg-guest@git.debian.org/git/debian-science/packages/limereg.git

Fine.  I'm rebuilding while writing this mail.

> Though I read a lot of documents about Debian packaging, the last
> weeks, I haven't understood yet how sourcecode goes from the above
> mentioned repo into the debian blend. I read so much in so short
> time (Debian workflow, autotools, etc.), that I'm kind of
> overflowed, sorry, I have to ask some questions again.

A Debian Pure Blend is *fully* integrated into Debian - so if a package
is inside Debian everything is fine.  The fact that you cared for the
addition to the Debian Science tasks files means that once the package
has hit testing and the Debian Science metapackages will be recreated it
will be included into the according metapackage automatically.  So in
short:  Everything that needs to be done from your side is done. :-)

> a) Is there anything I have to do now besides pushing to the repo ?
> Or do I just have to wait for some kind of automated build cycle?

If you think about the regeneration of the metapackages than the answer
is yes.  The addition to the tasks pages is happening even now.

> b) Can I dry-run the things that lead to rejecting my packet ? (I
> did git-buildpackage incl. lintian, dpkg-c ... but that seems not to
> be the whole story).

Sorry, I have no idea.  This rejection also came unexpected to me.

Kind regards

         Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de