libQGLViewer and Qt5

Anton Gladky gladk at debian.org
Mon May 4 16:44:30 UTC 2015

Hi Laurent,

it is exactly, what I plan to do within the next several
weeks. I also built already libqglviewer against Qt5 for
our experimental branch [1]. It will also be renamed
by adding -qt4 and -qt5 suffixes. Later -qt4 package
will be removed as planned for the next stable release.

Maybe, you are also right with the renaming library
regarding numbering.

[1] https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=libqglviewer&suite=experimental

Best regards

Anton