libQGLViewer and Qt5

Anton Gladky gladk at debian.org
Wed May 6 17:54:45 UTC 2015

Dear all,

what do you think, will it be possible for you to migrate
packages octovis and utopia-documents within the next
few weeks into Qt5, so we will then be able to escape keeping
libqglviewer built against qt4, but only against Qt5?
In this case we will not need to create the suffix -qt5 for
the library like libqglviewer-qt5.so.

Thanks for opinions

Anton