polyml 5.5.2-4

Gianfranco Costamagna costamagnagianfranco at yahoo.it
Sun Jan 24 08:41:14 UTC 2016

Hi James,

>I have been working with upstream to port Poly/ML to additional architectures, and have backported these changes. I have uploaded 5.5.2-4 to mentors; could you >please check it and then upload it?

wonderful, lets review:

1) you took over the package maintenance, can I see a post where the current uploaders acked the change?
2) a patch against testsuite not mentioned in changelog
3) patches against mips* not mentioned in changelog.

basically I would change changelog mentioning the patch name, e.g.
new patches:
foo.diff: add support for foo architecture

and so on.
the patches should be good :)

cheers,

Gianfranco