polyml 5.5.2-4

Gianfranco Costamagna costamagnagianfranco at yahoo.it
Mon Jan 25 07:45:56 UTC 2016

Hi,

>I am aware s390x is failing. I have been trying to port it, and it no longer segfaults (thanks to the pexport-endian.diff patch from upstream), but one part of the >build step (the compiler bootstrapping itself) exits with code 1, without printing anything. That’s on my list of things to talk to upstream about.

I'm not sure I can help here... for sure you have to patch configure.ac, but other than that some code might be needed aswell.
>x32 fails because there’s some hand-written assembly that isn’t aware of x32 (it assumes i386 and amd64 are the only two cases).

ok

>Interestingly armel has failed a test case for floating-point (funnily enough I had just that test failed when I was testing ppc64el and it turned out to be a bug >in qemu!), so I’ll need to look into that. Previous uploads weren’t running the tests as part of the build, so I don’t know if this is a regression or not. armhf >has built successfully though...

ok (I'll point you to a solution if possible)

>I’m currently a student, so one package is more than enough, although certainly one day I would consider applying to be a Debian Maintainer. Having said that, for >a package in debian-science, there’s hardly any inconvenience on my part.

wonderful :)

BTW you can apply as DM also if you want to maintain only one package, assuming you will in the future try to be more involved :)

cheers,

G.