polyml 5.5.2-4

Gianfranco Costamagna costamagnagianfranco at yahoo.it
Mon Jan 25 10:29:01 UTC 2016

Hi,

>Yeah that’s what I was saying; there are no runs for any previous versions.

ok, I read it wrongly then :)

>Probably not given the lack of power on a pi.

real hw is anyway better because it can exclude qemu related bugs :)

>I’m aware of the sh syntax; the trouble is, the test suite doesn’t log anything to a file like that example, so I would have to re-run the failed tests manually, >or mess with the testing code itself.

mmm I was thinking about:
dh_auto_test || for i=1 to n do ./poly < Tests/Succeed/Test$$i.ML; done && exit 1

what is printed here is visible on buildd logs, so you might have at least a clue to the test output

>Have you had a look at my other email which includes a short test program?

sure, answer already performed, but not sent
(I'm waiting the result of a build to hit enter :p)

cheers,

G.