From Mrs Gloria Febian

FEBIAN GLORIE febianglorie at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 1 09:13:12 UTC 2017

Greetings  From Mrs Gloria Febian

I'm contacting you based on your good profiles I read. And for good reasons, I am in search of a property to buy in your country, as I intended to come over to your country for investment.  Though I have not meet with you before, but I believe that one has to risk confiding in someone to succeed sometimes in life.

My name is Mrs.Gloria Febian. My late husband deals on Crude Oil with Federal Government of Sudan, and he has a personal Oil firm in Bentiu Oil zone town, and Upper Nile city. What I have experience physically, I don't wish to experience it again in my life. Due to the recent civil an Ethnic war cause by our President Mr. Salva Kiir, and the rebel leader Mr Riek Machar.  I have been Under United Nation refugee camp in Chad, to save my life and that of my little daughter.

I want to solicit for your partnership with trust to invest the $8 million dollars deposited by my late husband in Bank; this is because my life is no longer safe in our country.  This is because the rebels are looking for the families of all the oil and gas business men in the country to kill, saying that they are the one that is making the country to dry.

Though, I do not know how you will feel to my proposal, but the truth is that I sneaked into Chad our neighboring country, where I live as a refugee.
I escaped with my little daughter, when the rebels bust into our house on 21/04/2016  and killed my husband as one of the big oil dealers in the country, ever since then, I have being on the run.

I left my country and move to Chad our neighboring country with the little ceasefire we had, due to the face to face peace meeting accord coordinated by the US Secretary of State, Mr. John Kerry and United Nations in Ethiopia (Addis Ababa), between our President Mr. Salva Kiir and the rebel leader Mr. Riek Machar, to stop this war.

I will offer you 20% of the total fund for your help, while I will partner with you for the investment in your country which we will agree on what the percentage sharing will be for our partnership.

I will wait to hear from you, so as to give you relevant details and the necessary document.
With love from
Mrs.Gloria Febian