FOR YOUR PAST EFFORTS

Dr Rahman Ali rahhha10 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 1 09:22:28 UTC 2017

For your past efforts

Attention:

I'm sorry but happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transfer under the cooperation of a new partner from India, though I tried my best to involve you in the business but God decided the whole situations.

Presently I’m in India for investment projects with my own share of the total sum; I decided to load your compensation fund of US$200.000. Two Hundred thousand united state dollars in an ATM PAYMENT CARD and register it with Sonapost Courier Company here in Burkina Faso with registration code of (Shipment Code awb33xzs)

Please Contact the delivery manager of Sonapost Courier Company through his email address for more update on how to receive your compensation fund on ATM PAYMENT VISA CARD,

Contact them with the reconfirmation of your information below,

1. Your full names.

2. Your full contact address/country

3. Your mobile or office phone numbers

SONAPOST EMAIL ADDRESS BELOW