debian-science_1.6_amd64.changes REJECTED

Andreas Tille tille at debian.org
Tue Jan 24 16:20:08 UTC 2017

Hi Thorsten,

On Tue, Jan 24, 2017 at 04:00:09PM +0000, Thorsten Alteholz wrote:

> the dependency astro-virtualobservatory does not seem to be available in the archive yet.

Thanks for checking.  That's fixed in recent upload.

Ole, I turned the depends into a suggests.  I think this is due to a
pending debian-astro upload.  Once this is done please revert the
change.  I admit I'd prefer if you would not hardcode this task but
rather would use the established mechanism to verify the existence of
packages before adding the strict dependency.  Do you have any good
reason to derive from this?

Kind regards

     Andreas.

--