Paymnt Notice : URGENT.

UNITED NATIONS info at un.org
Tue Jan 24 16:35:15 UTC 2017

Attention: The Beneficiary,

RE: YOUR PAYMENT NOTIFICATION.

This is to bring to your notice that your file has been forwarded to my Desk for Final Review and Approval for the release of your funds. Due to the delay reported, depriving you from receiving your fund.

I have perfected  your fund transaction history and ensure the funds are accessible to you without problem. I have mandated the immediate release of your fund based on the insight on your transaction,reconfirm your basic records  for immediate release, indicating your exact amount you are expecting, your direct telephone numbers and your photo id, to guide against wrongful transfer.

Based on the Approval granted for onward transfer, you are to indicate your preffered  method.

1. Telegraphic Transfer
2. Online Banking
3. ATM/ Draft delivery.

Failure to comply to these directives is at your own risk.Desist from further communication with any otheroffice(s) Be Warned for your good.

Your prompt response will be appreciated.

Yours Faithfully,

Ban Ki-Moon.
UN Chief.
For: The United Nations.